Instructions for Posters
Although any dimensions can be used for the virtual poster, remember that participants will be viewing posters on their computer screens.
We recommend landscape oriented A0 posters (119 cm x 84 cm). An example PowerPoint file, preconfigured with all the recommendations and official SOFT2020 logos, is provided at the end of this article and can be used to create your poster presentation.
Posters will be displayed in a gallery type e-poster hall and will open into a full screen view with zoom-in ability when selected. Therefore, all posters should be of maximum one page.
Before submitting your poster, please go at the conference web page https://soft2020.eu/Conference/Registration to register for the conference. Only posters of registered presenting authors will be displayed at the conference.
Finished posters must be uploaded through EasyChair in Portable Document Format (PDF) by the 7th of September 2020. Optionally, Portable Network Graphics Format (PNG) can also be uploaded for display in gallery view. The maximum file size for the poster is 50 MB.
To upload your poster presentation:
- Log in to 31st SOFT on EasyChair as an author. (https://easychair.org/account/signin)
- Press the Magnifying glass icon under the “View” column in the submission table to open your submission details.
- In the top right corner click on “Add file”.
- Choose your poster presentation file in PDF format and upload. You may upload your poster in PNG as well, which will be used as a poster thumbnail for the conference web page.
- Submit the presentation.
The following steps illustrate how to export your poster made in PowerPoint to the PNG format:
- Click File > Export
- On the File Format menu, select PNG
- Select Save Current Slide Only
- Click Export