Deadline for abstracts submission: 24th April 2020
Authors are invited to submit abstracts on any of the given topics. The International Organizing Committee will select oral and poster contributions on the basis of the abstracts.
Authors submitting an abstract are kindly requested to provide the names of three potential reviewers for the final paper that might be eventually submitted for publication in the Proceedings of the Conference.
Please, refrain from providing names of colleagues within your own Institution. If possible, choose them among senior potential participants of SOFT 2020. Abstract submission will open on 27th January 2020.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- The submitting author must be the presenting author. The presenting author does not have to be the first author.
- Each presenting author can submit only one abstract.
- All abstracts must be submitted via the following link
- Abstracts sent by e-mail or by any other means will not be accepted.
- You will have to create a personal account. Once you log in, you will be requested to fill the abstract on-line.
- Abstracts must be written in English and must not exceed 300 words.
- The purpose of the research, principal results and major conclusions must be clearly stated.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official meeting programme.
- All accepted and published abstracts must have registered presenting authors. Only one abstract and proceedings paper will be accepted per registered participant.
- Work that has been published or presented elsewhere may be submitted, but information must be provided about where the work was presented or published. Work that has been published or presented elsewhere will not be eligible for any awards.
- Decisions by the International Organizing Committee for abstract acceptance in the programme are final.
- Authors will be notified by email no later than 1st June 2020 about their abstract acceptance.